Monday, February 11, 2008

Room for Improvement

We always keep repeating the above phase from our mouth without any intention. Just wondering how many of us knowing the meaning of that common phases. Who will border about this unless this will feed our stomach. But who not cares?

Somebody throw out a few sentences to impress me by saying:
"Room for improvement is some kind of motivation for loser."Hurray!!
"Some kind of room or space that you can stretch to."(bullshit)
"Your form teacher's comments on your year end scorecard."
"A drive to self-motivation to be a better person."
"An excuses for poor performer to perform better next year."
"For whatever reason it is just mind your own business."!!@#$%

Well there is no standard answer for a common question. As long as you are happy with it just stick to your very own answer. By the way, what is the different between 95% and full mark? I rather be a 95% perfect than 100% as we know achieving is easy but hard to preserve.

What is 5% for???

I hate I want room for improvement! Did I mentioned I'm a loser?
p/s: However there is absolute case for religion related issue.

No comments: