Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Is good to be a blessing to other people around. Well I would like to take this opportunity to show my appreciation to my fellow brother Dr Lee.
Thank You to your generously invited me to join you as a blogger. (though I'm a poor and lazy 1)
Thank You to your professional advise on my father sickness.
Thank You to your brotherly concern during our short period of fellowship.
Thank You to your sharing never out dated game "Spy & Killer".
Thank You to your unconditional friendship lending to me.
Thank You to your photo shooting skill capture my vivid memories with love one.
Thank You to your sharing with me regarding insurances protection vs investment.
Thank You to your good example showing to us as Spiritual Elder.
Thank You to your godly leading in the cell. (never have chance to join you)
Thank You God I have you walk through my life with your very own creative ways.(yy said a very skillful friend to hint his friends he is getting older)
Haha cheers!

P/S Happy Delayed Birthday to my dear friend 'Little Weapon' on 26th.

No comments: